Need a marketing strategy for your seed-stage B2B startup without hiring a marketing team?
Whether your goal is to convert leads to paying customers or simply generate them. Or, build a pipeline of your ideal customers and improve retention to meet your MRR goals. GetSetGo can work side-by-side to build your strategic marketing plan that will help reach your goals (whether it is having a profitable business or getting to Series A funding).
1. First, we understand your product, business model, and your goals to identify the right metric for your business.
2. Second, using the interview frameworks, we identify your customer's problems and unstated expectations that will move your business metric and help achieve your MRR goals.
3. Armed with this knowledge, we build a customized growth plan for your startup that will connect you to more of your ideal customers, identify strategies to retain them, and meet your MRR goals.
1. We believe in strategic content marketing irrespective of your product or business model. Strategically written and distributed content will generate leads that convert. Period.
2. We identify and set-up campaigns in other B2B channels: Ads, strategic PR, sales enablement, and partnerships.
I am an engineer-turned-marketer. Building a product is good, but to me, the journey to getting that product into the hands (or screens) of excited and delighted users -- is even better!
I love working with both qualitative and quantitative data. And combining that with intuition to generate eye-opening insights that can fundamentally change the trajectory of an early-stage start-up. That's the reason I love growth marketing and demand generation.
Prior to founding GetSetGo Marketing, I've worked in different companies in different roles and functions: from successful start-ups to Walmart Labs and Apple, and from an engineer, Business Analyst to a Product Manager. But what drives me is early-stage start-ups and how to grow them and get them to the next level of growth and revenue.
I have a Master's degree in Computer Engineering from Syracuse University and an MBA from Santa Clara University. Outside the formal education, I'm always learning from the best -- be it, copywriters, growth marketers, agencies, marketing strategists, online courses in digital marketing, and of course books.